Hidden facts about the Scent Leaf plant ?
Good day everyone we are here again with another interesting research result on the Scent Leaf plant, I know when you surf around the internet you would get many result and ideas from other writers but am here to share mine after days of making my own personal findings.
In this content we would discuss about.
- what is Scent Leaf.
- The advantage , medical uses, local use and disadvantages of Scent Leaf.
The Scent Leaf plant
What is Scent Leaf.
Scent leaf is native to Nigeria, Ghana and some parts of Africa and Asia.
The advantage , medical uses, local use and disadvantages of Scent Leaf.
most common advantages of scent leaf.
- when grounded into paste and milk is added its serves as blood tonic
- its serve as a blood stopping agent when grounded and apply to a wound that is gushing out blood.
- The scent leaf is popular for adding aroma to our food ,stew, pepper soup, and so much more.
- It is rich in calcium.
- It is rich in phosphorus, iron, potassium and vitamin A.
- the oil gotten from scent leaf is used as an antibacterial.
- It is because it fights against cold and catarrh.
- It is used to cure stomach illnesses like cholera, and dysentery.
- When grounded into a paste form, it is good for skincare to fights skin conditions like ringworm and other skin infection.
- When you have or suffering from menstrual cramps, put it into a tea and consume it will help with the pain.
- it promotes good eyesight cause its is rich in vitamin A.
- frequent consumption of scent leaf helps prevent xerophthalmia.
scent leaf has no disadvantages its is good for everybody to consume cause its adds many good thing to the body system and helps our health status one was or the other.